I shall prepare with you a ceremony that will be meticulously planned and delivered to suit your personal needs. The ceremony will reflect your style – creative, formal, informal, traditional, modern, romantic, humorous.
We can include in your ceremony any religious or spiritual element – prayers, blessings, symbols.
I only celebrate one wedding on any one day to ensure you receive my full attention and to be prepared for any delays.
My wedding services include:
- A ‘no obligation’ interview where I would show you the resources (including 24 page Planning Booklet) and give examples of the ceremonies I have prepared and celebrated
- Careful attention and assistance with all legal documents
- As many meetings as your require
- Preparation of a draft ceremony and as many revisions as needed
- Wedding Celebration – early arrival and professional & personal celebration of your ceremony (with a touch of humour )
- Parchment Presentation Copy of the Full Service
- Provide an Evaluation Form for you to comment on my services
- A 24 page “Planning Booklet” containing helpful ideas, readings, ceremonies
- “Selection & Suggestion” template to help you decide what to include in your ceremony
- “Reflection” template if you would like me to share something of your story at the ceremony
- “Time Line” to make the preparation and celebration stress free
- Music resources
- Portable Sound System (for music and voice amplification)
- My wife, Anne, is also available to freely assist with any artistic arrangements and sound system
Best Value Fee for Service
You will find my fee will be the best value for service at the most reasonable price.
There are no hidden costs. I only require a small deposit and the balance is not required until the Rehearsal.
I also conduct Naming Ceremonies and Funeral Services.